Meet Jonathon Pace from an FBA Franchise Broker from OnPace Franchising & Business Advisors. Jonathon recently was introduced to a client that had been laid off from her job at AT&T and found herself in a position where she needed to find another job or alternatively, invest in her own business. She believed she wanted to own her own business but just didn’t know where to start. That’s where Jonathon’s expertise came in.
As any good FBA broker will do, Jonathon got to know his client over the course of several phone calls and had her take a business personality assessment so he could gain better insight into her strengths as a business person.
Jonathan’s client was leaning towards concepts that would require a strong sales background, yet when Jonathon received her assessment results it showed significant strengths in operations. Jonathon followed his instincts and introduced a concept to her that he felt would be a perfect fit and one that she would have never considered – Assisting Hands.
Jonathon knew the local area representative for Assisting Hands and felt that the local support would be good for her since she desired more of a Monday thru Friday 9-5 concept. Additionally, the Assisting Hands franchise construct would allow her to leverage her operational strengths and also her sales background when it came to forming relationships.
After several meetings with the local representative and the franchisor, his client decided this was the perfect fit for her and joined the Assisting Hands franchise family.
So why Assisting Hands when there are so many senior/home-care options available today?
Well, following are just a few of the key differentiators that Assisting Hands enjoys over other brands.
• “Value Added Services” that include: medical alert alarms, medical equipment, staffing services, remote video monitoring services, and more.
• Advanced technology with Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) which provides peace of mind to the client and compliance from caregivers.
• A virtual “Business-in-a-Box” includes a complete software package that smoothly handles all key business functions, saving hours of paperwork.
• Strong national management team with extensive industry experience. Home care is a recession-resistant, high-growth industry fueled by aging Baby Boomers
• Comprehensive training and support, including a four-phase Training Program.
• White collar, professional “Manage-Your-Managers” business model