Back in 1980 Victory Lane become a pioneer in the quick oil change industry. Since then, for over 30 years, Victory Lane has been providing quick oil changes and preventative maintenance services for all types of cars and trucks. And for the past 3 years, this business model has been opened up to interested franchisees.
Victory Lane is a straightforward and focused business. In 32 stores across the Midwestern United States, they offer a variety of vehicle car packages, including standard oil changes, inspections, and replacements of fan belts, air filters, wiper blades, and more. Now they are looking to expand their territory.
“We perform all these services with uninformed, highly-trained technicians with an emphasis on the customer experience.” – Dan, 20 years in the franchise industry, started with Play It Again Sports
Surely we have all seen this type of quick oil change model. So what sets Victory Lane apart?
- In 2014 franchisees Justin and Lauren bought the Victory Lane franchise system. They have the unique perspective of successful franchisees so you can be sure that they will always have your back. They know what it takes to be successful – not to mention the rest of the Victory Lane executive team, who has a combined total of more than 50 years of experience in the franchise quick oil change operation.
- New owners mean new thinking, new direction, and new passion. Plus, because Victory Lane isn’t connected with a big oil company, they are focused on the success of their franchisees, not on putting more money in oil big wigs’ pockets. They work to make you successful.
- The Victory Lane franchise business model is simple and easy to execute – quick oil changes and preventative maintenance services; replace and replenish. Nothing fancy, just giving customers what they need.
- Victory Lane utilizes a ZIP PIT type of construction that eliminates the cost of putting in a basement. This design allows technicians to be able to work above and below a vehicle without having to go up and down stairs. ZIP PITs are also environmentally friendly! Not only is Victory Lane looking out for you, they’re looking out for all of us.
- Victory Lane produces their own line of high-quality products called “VL Performance Products.” Customers love the top notch quality and as a franchisee, you’ll love the savings of an in-house product.
- Victory Lane makes it easy to dream big! For any owners looking to grow and expand, they offer a discounted franchisee fee. The first unit is $39,500 and after the first, all units are just $30,000. What a deal!
There are more cars on the road today than ever before – an estimated 256 million! The national average of cars per household is 2. And every single one of those vehicles requires maintenance. Yet only 13% of drivers change their own oil and filters, which means the other 222 million need some help.
Not only are there more cars driving around these days, but people are keeping their cars longer and longer as well. The average age of an American-owned vehicle is currently 11.5 years. So drivers need not only oil and filter changes but also preventative maintenance services that enable them to keep those cars running smoothly for as long as possible.
America needs Victory Lane and Victory Lane needs you! Victory Lane is the perfect franchise for you if you….
- are interested in a simple and scalable business model,
- want to be first in the market (lots of available territories!)
- have the business skills necessary to build the VL brand with multiple locations and units
- are interested in cars on any level
- have at least $50,000 liquid cash and a total net worth of at least $250,000
Sound like you? Contact Victory Lane today and get started! Come out to a Discovery Day and see what they’re all about. Then, once you’ve decided to become a part of the team, Victory Lane will help set you up with a location. When it comes to a location with Victory Lane you’ve got options. You can rent or lease a space in an auto mall or similar area, convert an existing auto-based location into a VL, lease land and build, or buy land and build.
Then you only need 4-6 employees to start, no special auto related skills needed! Your employees will benefit from the Victory Lane business model as well, as there is the opportunity for them to move up into management roles over time.
Victory Lane believes in doing what works, going in early and spending evenings with the family, fostering relationships within the community, shaking hands and kissing babies. Victory Lane believes in reliable car maintenance. Victory Lane believes in you.