Beyond Limits is beyond close! As we eagerly anticipate the start of our 15th Annual Conference, this Sunday, on December 3rd, we want to ensure you are fully prepared to make the most of our time together.
Here’s everything you need to know before you go!
Attend our Conference Q&A Webinars
To help you navigate the event seamlessly, we’re hosting exclusive Q&A webinars this week. Join us for these informative sessions:
- For Brokers: Your session begins today, November 27th at 12 PM EST.
Register here: https://franchiseba.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYvde6qrj4qHtbfuO_29GblVhyvnw85uucH
- For Franchisors: Your session begins Wednesday, November 29th at 1 PM EST.
Register here: https://franchiseba.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIkdu-grz0jE93YtbZd4TUTKIjk4RkfJdWg\
These discussions will cover the entire agenda, provide useful best event practices, answer any additional questions you might have, and are tailored specifically to Broker and Franchisor needs.
During the Event
FBA Staff will of course be available all around to assist you and answer your questions, but here’s a head start...
- Hold Onto Your Personalized Schedule: Keep your personalized schedule handy at all times to stay on track with our Scheduled Inventory Meeting Times (a brand new networking event). Your attendance at these sessions are critical - you don’t want to be the one who misses the 1-on-1 networking opportunities. Note: You will be sent a digital copy and given a printed sheet at registration.
- Engaging CFB Sessions: Plan to attend our educational sessions tailored for both Brokers and Franchisors, packed with valuable insights and knowledge. This is the first time our educational courses have been designed to elevate our entire membership all in one room.
- FBA 2024 Events Sign-Ups: Be on the lookout for sign-up sheets for FBA’s 2024 events at the registration desk throughout the event. Here you can get more information on Regionals, Speedrounds, FBA’s 16th Annual Conference Early Bird rates, and more.
- Testimonial Collection: During the various networking activities, in the unlikely event that you’re not speaking to someone, an FBA Staff member will direct you to a dedicated testimonial station. Additionally, for our larger development groups, we’ll be selecting some representatives from your table for testimonials. These statements will showcase the impact and benefits of our community.
- Networking Essentials: Remember to bring plenty of business cards for networking. Note: They will also be used for raffles!
- Dress for the Weather: Florida weather can sometimes be unpredictable. As we are experiencing cooler temperatures, we recommend packing layers for outdoor events and activities. However, be prepared for temperatures in either direction!
We are committed to providing an enriching and rewarding experience for all our members.
Thank you for your attention to preparation. We’re looking forward to seeing you each and every one of you at Beyond Limits 2023!